Fun things to do while staying in Lake Charles:
Go to the beach – Holly Beach, I-10 Beach
Take a dinner cruise – Lady of the Lake
Take a guided fishing/hunting trip
City and Parish fishing piers
Local Golf Courses:
- Mallard Cove Golf Course
- This golf course has been owned and operated by the City of Lake Charles since opening in 1976 and has been recognized for excellence by Golf Digest magazine.
- Lake Charles Country Club
- Located on the beautiful and historic Prien Lake, Lake Charles Country Club is Southwest Louisiana’s premier private country club.
- Contraband Bayou Golf Club
- Designed by world-renowned golf architect, Tom Fazio, Contraband Bayou is a spectacular backdrop for your greatest game yet.
- Gray Plantation Golf
- Gray Plantation is two clubs in one. We offer an award winning golf course and a state-of-the-art Sports Club that is unmatched in Lake Charles and SWLA.
- National Golf Club of Louisiana, Course 1
- Stately Louisiana soft-pines and dramatic vistas highlight renowned golf course architect Dave Bennett’s 7,000-yard layout, featuring 14 lakes and 80 bunkers.